[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] Debranding

Selvaraj, Susendra susendra.selvaraj at intel.com
Mon Sep 14 06:54:09 UTC 2020

Hello Scott, Bruce,

Below is the information gathered on De-branding –

Story board: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006387
·         Merged: Changes to .spec & .service files.
·         Review: Blocked on workflow label, Needs workflow label ??
·         Todo: starlingx/ha (no reference), stx-tools, starlingx/update
Existing De-brand Topic: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:+open+branch:master+topic:debrand_wip
·         Removal of stx-r1 & pike changes are also part of this topic.
·         File extensions include - .xml, .py, Dockerfile, .rst, buildrc, .sh, generate-cgcs-tis-repo, make*
Current Analysis - Flock layer path: /localdisk/designer/stx40/flock/cgcs-root/
·         References to 'Titanium' included in below file types -
o    .py, .h, .cpp, .yaml, .cfg, .txt, .rst
o    .bash_completion, PKG_INFO, hwmon, hbsAgent, mtcAgent, *password*, *collect*, .ocf
·         References to Titanium, cgcs & tis

Baseline path
References (w/o binary files)
Count
Distinct Files (w/o binary files)
Count
/localdisk/designer/stx40/flock/
grep -rnsw -I "Titanium" ./* | wc
120
grep -rnsw -I -l "Titanium" ./* | w
77
/localdisk/designer/stx40/flock
grep -rnsw -I "cgcs*" ./* | w
483
grep -rnsw -I -l "cgcs*" ./* | wc
151
/localdisk/designer/stx40/flock
grep -rnsw -I "tis*" ./* | w
3194
grep -rnsw -I -l "tis*" ./* | wc
91

We can start with merging the existing De-brand topic. Please let me know for comments.

Regards,
Susendra.