[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Introduction session for the Summit - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:37:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out about the upcoming virtual Open Infrastructure Summit.

To make sure that the project is getting a good exposure at the event as well as giving opportunities to reach out to potential new contributors as well as users we are asking all OSF projects to prepare an introductory 101 session. The goal is to give attendees an introduction to the project, as well as further guidance on how to get involved.

Some further guidance for the session:
* Title: “StarlingX Overview”
* 10 - 15 minute recording with time for live text chat Q&A (max session time of 30 minutes)
* Oriented toward beginner audience
* High-level overview suggested touch points:
  * Explain what the project is
  * Where it fits in the software stack
  * Open source projects it integrates with
  * Tools used to contribute/where to find us online
  * How it follows the 4 Opens

We are looking for a volunteer or volunteers to put together and record the session.

__If you are interested in volunteering please let me know as soon as possible.__

Thanks,
Ildikó