[Starlingx-discuss] Zoom meeting link change - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:21:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you about a recent update in the Zoom policies.

Starting September 27th Zoom will require the meetings to have a passcode or waiting room setup for every call. We will use the passcode option which results in a new link to join the calls.

We will __switch to the new links starting next Monday (September 21)__ to allow a short test period to make sure everything works by the time the policy will be enforced.

__I will update the wiki with the new meeting links that you will be able to use over the weekend.__

Thanks,
Ildikó