[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (Sep 23, 2020)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Sep 23 14:36:57 UTC 2020

>From today's Community Call:

* Standing Topics

      * Sanity
            * looking pretty green since last week (on baremetal)
            * Nic pointed out that they're still having issues on the virtual servers - something new w/ Ubuntu
            * they're investigating, some tests are failing due to timeouts

      * Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention

             https://review.opendev.org/#/c/716792/ needs another +2 , LP#1894171
             rook ceph :
                 https://review.opendev.org/716792 needs another +2
             rook ceph B&R
                 https://review.opendev.org/#/c/734065/    need +2   anisble playbook
                 https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735501/    need another +2 puppet
                 https://review.opendev.org/#/c/737228/ waitting Ovidiu to review

* Topics for this Week
      *  nothing this week

* ARs from Previous Meetings

      * Nic/Yang: feedback from test perspective on stx.4.0 lessons learned  - not set up yet
      * Docker images - Scott - we are OK on the build side, not sure if we are OK from the test side (60-100 image limit from one IP per hour)
      * AR: Release Team discuss whether or not we should just go ahead & nuke stx.2.0 now, as is our stated policy - we agreed to just keep it (thought Scott will nuke the build-side artifacts, which are taking up space)

* Open Requests for Help

      * Correct configuration with 1 interface available for data network
            * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-September/009679.html
            * can the Networking team weigh in on this question?

      * Duplex install - How does controller-1 decide which interface to use?
            * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-September/009686.html
            * Yong said someone from his team would have a look at this question tomorrow

* Build Matters (if required)

      * Scott mentioned the slip of the mouse issue from the weekend - check his email if you had 'repo sync' type failures in the Sep 18/19 time fram
            * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-September/009676.html