[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 2020-09-23

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Sep 23 20:41:20 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
2020-09-23

All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  1 (Onboarding PPT is archived in docs repo;  Onboarding PDF is published on website)

All -- bug status -- 7 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.
	new LP submitted by Ildikó (low priority). https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1896634 AR Mary to work with Greg on how to resolve (update the note text or the diagram?)

Reviews in progress:
	Update the Release Notes landing page to show R1.0 ands R.2 are EOL  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/753140/
	Several reviews related to Rook are being worked: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:open+project:starlingx/docs+branch:master+topic:ceph-cluster-editorial

Upstreaming WR docs status
	Both Drake's and Keane's reviews are ready for actual review (even though title is DNM): https://review.opendev.org/#/c/753129/ and https://review.opendev.org/#/c/749551/
	AR team to dig into these reviews to see if there are other implementation details we need to discuss/resolve.
	They are going to start working on other guides in the background.
	Next week: discuss the TOC mapping that Greg shared during planning. AR Mary distribute the docs again before next meeting.

Display multiple versions of STX docs
	Jeremy is busy with other tasks at the moment. Ildikó will try to look at the WIP reviews next week.

Mary is going to submit a review with minor editorial cleanup on Governance pages (remove Indices & Tables section, etc). Future work will be to update the theme so it aligns with STX docs.