[Starlingx-discuss] SRIOV in starlingx

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:32:20 UTC 2020

Hi,
You would need to do:
# system host-label-assign controller-0 sriovdp=enabled
# system host-if-modify controller-0 <interface> -c pci-sriov -n sriov0 -N
<num vfs>
# system interface-datanetwork-assign controller-0 <interface>
<datanetwork>
# system host-unlock

And that should populate the /etc/pcidp/config.json

Ref:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking
Steven Webster's helpful comments in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1891889