[Starlingx-discuss] Remote ssh issues to Starlingx

Chivukula, Srivahni srivahni.chivukula at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 18:22:41 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is a right place to post this question. If not, please direct me to the correct mailing list.

I have a set up with starlingx 4.0 installed and  I'm trying to remote ssh in to the controller node using VS-Code editor but see "administratively prohibited: open failed" error. Can anyone provide me with a workaround for this?
Also, is there any other editor that starlingx developers use to remote connect to the starlingx controller without any issues and debug code?

Regards,
Vahni