[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 2020-09-30

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Sep 30 20:52:06 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
2020-09-30

All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  1 Dist Cloud outdated note (+1 cherry pick which requires new follow-on review)

All -- bug status -- 11 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.
4 new LP submitted by https://launchpad.net/~leiyuehui against API documentation, which is generated from source code. They have self-assigned and are submitting reviews. (low priority).

Reviews in progress:
Several reviews related to Rook are being worked: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:open+project:starlingx/docs+branch:master+topic:ceph-cluster-editorial

Opens:
Upstreaming WR docs status
Mary noticed some formatting issues (caption and numbered steps)  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/753129/3/doc/source/node_management/starlingx-kubernetes/the_life_cycle_of_a_host/the-life-cycle-of-a-host.rst
Dealing with content that is both upstream/downstream - we will discuss next week.

TOC mapping discussion (updated doc from Juanita) -- we will discuss next week.

Display multiple versions of STX docs - no update this week.