[Starlingx-discuss] vPTG April 2021 PTGBot, Etherpads, & IRC

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:02:35 UTC 2021

Hello!

We just wanted to take a second to point out a couple things as we all get
ready for the PTG.

Firstly, the PTGBot is up to date and ready to go-- as are the
autogenerated etherpads! You can see the schedule page, etherpads, etc
here[1]. If you/your team have already created an etherpad, please feel
free to use the PTGBot[2] to override the default, auto-generated one.

Secondly, but perhaps more importantly, with the migration to being more
inclusive of projects outside of just openstack, we will be using the
#openinfra-events IRC channel! The redirect is in place so you should
automatically get sent to the right channel if you try to join the old one.

And one more plug: Please register! Its free and important for getting the
zoom information, etc.

Thanks!

-The Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] PTG Website www.openstack.org/ptg
[2] PTGbot Etherpad Override Command:
https://github.com/openstack/ptgbot#etherpad
[3] PTG Registration: https://april2021-ptg.eventbrite.com