[Starlingx-discuss] Edge WG joint session at the PTG at 1300 UTC tomorrow

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:44:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

This is a quick update about the joint session with the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group (ECG).

Unfortunately I couldn’t arrange a change in the original schedule as the joint sessions with other projects during the ECG slot tomorrow cannot be moved. Accordingly, we will proceed with the original plan to meet with ECG tomorrow:

Please join the __edge room (Mitaka) at 1300 UTC on Wednesday (April 21)__ instead of the room reserved for StarlingX.

Thanks,
Ildikó