[Starlingx-discuss] Problems encountered in installing and deploying starlingx 4.0

1536392346 1536392346 at qq.com
Wed Apr 21 07:08:48 UTC 2021

Hello! Sorry to disturb you! But I recently encountered a problem that I can't solve when installing and deploying starlingx 4.0. I have to ask you for help!
The problem is described as follows:

I failed to execute the instruction: "ansible-playbook /usr/share/ansible/stx-ansible/playbooks/bootstrap.yml"

The log is as follows:

Bootstrap log (on the system controller):
TASK [bootstrap/bringup-bootstrap-applications : Wait until application is in the uploaded state] ***
FAILED - RETRYING: Wait until application is in the uploaded state (3 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: Wait until application is in the uploaded state (2 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: Wait until application is in the uploaded state (1 retries left).
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"censored": "the output has been hidden due to the fact that 'no_log: true' was specified for this result", "changed": false}

My Environment:
1. I install StarlingX in Virtual Environment.
2. StarlingX version: R4.0
3. stx-tools: r/stx.4.0