[Starlingx-discuss] Guid for Beginners

Thorsten Steuer thorsten.steuer at acdp.at
Mon Apr 26 14:22:36 UTC 2021

Hello Community,

we have a running instance running for StarlingX Simplex All-In-On. We were wondering how to continue and test out the features of StarlingX. We are searching for a Tutorial which show how to create a docker image, how to deploy in a pod and how to get the deployment on a worker node. We have experience with Kubernetes were you usually handle things with yaml config files. We are looking for something similar to this https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/stateless-application/guestbook/. Are there any comparable Tutorials for StarlingX?

Kind regards,

Thorsten Steuer