[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 04-Aug-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Aug 4 20:13:12 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
Note that the 11 Aug and 18 Aug meetings are cancelled.

04-Aug-21
Upcoming vacations: Ron & Mary are both OOO next week (11 Aug). Ron & Juanita both out the week after (18 Aug).
We agreed to cancel the next 2 meetings. 25 Aug we should all be back.
We can discuss how we want to gather and work through retrospective feedback.

Mary look around for STX customer survey, was there one done a while ago?

Mary look for "this is a stub page" and identify topics that have been replaced by upstreamed guides. Could be deleted or redirect to the big guide?
   example: https://docs.starlingx.io/operations/dist_cloud_management.html