[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (Aug 18, 2021)
Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Aug 18 14:55:32 UTC 2021
>From today's call...
* Standing Topics
* sanity on bare metal?
* Austin said that Nic/Alex confirmed that the sanity was ok in their environment with an older ISO (pre-5.10 kernel)
* Austin will follow up on the latest questions raised by Vefa in https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1938559, and will pull in Nic/Alex as needed
* build issues
* layered build issue late last week
* fixed now, the issue was https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/fault/+/802721 -- something that could be caught by the Python 3 Zuul gate in future?
* monolithic build issue yesterday
* Scott investigated - was due to cherry-picking content from the CentOS 8 / Python 3 branch
* container builds seem to be ok since the issue that was fixed last week
* Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
* nothing this week
* Topics for this Week
* Guiding Technical Influencers (Steve Geary)
* feedback welcome!
* ARs from Previous Meetings
* CENGN Backups - per Anthony, this is ongoing, we're not blocked at this point (setting up NFS from CENGN to somewhere, working through specs of the 8TB disk)
* Open Requests for Help
* Download images and push to local registry Failed (Xurong Zhang)
* Greg will respond
* Edge Worker Provision Failed at 'Set hostname' (Danishka)
* Mingyuan will follow up with Danishka
* OpenStack / mariadb Issue (Danishka)
* issues around not fully removing / cleaning up mariadb when OpenStack is shut down
* Thiago Brito has been helping, Danishka will raise a Launchpad for this
From: Zvonar, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 8:24 AM
To: StarlingX ML <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: Community (& TSC) Call (Aug 18, 2021)
Hi all, reminder of the weekly TSC/Community calls coming up later today.
Please feel free to add other items to the agenda  for the community call.
 etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
 call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_Pacific_-_Technical_Steering_Committee_.26_Community_Call
 meeting start time in various time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210818T1400
More information about the Starlingx-discuss