[Starlingx-discuss] platform-integ-apps stx-rbd-provisioner failed

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:35:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

During the provision of STX release 5 (  standard dedicated storage), I
noticed that platform-integ-apps was failed. I have re-apply but failed.
[1]
This is the first time I have noticed it with release 5.
No such failure during the previous deployment.

Only changed I did was, updating gcr.io/kubernetes-helm/tiller tag to 16.10.

Already configured Ceph storage backend.

Both controllers and worker node is labeled as in the installation guide.
Ceph health is also ok.

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ ceph health detail

HEALTH_OK

Am I missing something?

[1] https://paste.opendev.org/show/808244/

Regards,