[Starlingx-discuss] Community Marketing meeting minutes

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:51:53 UTC 2021

Hi,

We’ve just had the last Community Marketing meeting for 2021.

We discussed the following topics on today’s call:

* Demo videos
  * A few short videos are being made by the community to help showcasing StarlingX features
  * 'Patching at Scale' video is now close to completion
    * We reviewed the video during the call
    * Attendees gave some feedback for the final touches on the video, before it gets placed on the starlingx.io website
* StarlingX 6.0 Release communications
  * As agreed on the Release Team meeting last week, release announcements will happen in January, 2022
  * There are 2 feature-specific blog posts in flight
  * Steve and Ildiko will work on a release overview blog post as well
* OpenInfra Foundation Annual report
  * There is a segment reserved in the 2021 OIF Annual Report for StarlingX
  * A draft is already available for the community to review and edit: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2021_StarlingX_Annual_Update
* Twitter
  * We have a new form to submit ideas and topics to use for social media promotion
  * Please help us share the form and also submit your ideas here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GB9HXV3
* Events
  * Upcoming CFP deadline: KubeCon EU deadline is December 17th

Our next call is scheduled for __January 4, 2022 at 12pm Pacific Time__.

If you are interested in joining the call, you can find the meeting details here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#12:00pm_Pacific_-_Community_Marketing_Planning_Call

Thanks,
Ildikó