[Starlingx-discuss] Community Marketing meeting minutes
ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:51:53 UTC 2021
We’ve just had the last Community Marketing meeting for 2021.
We discussed the following topics on today’s call:
* Demo videos
* A few short videos are being made by the community to help showcasing StarlingX features
* 'Patching at Scale' video is now close to completion
* We reviewed the video during the call
* Attendees gave some feedback for the final touches on the video, before it gets placed on the starlingx.io website
* StarlingX 6.0 Release communications
* As agreed on the Release Team meeting last week, release announcements will happen in January, 2022
* There are 2 feature-specific blog posts in flight
* Steve and Ildiko will work on a release overview blog post as well
* OpenInfra Foundation Annual report
* There is a segment reserved in the 2021 OIF Annual Report for StarlingX
* A draft is already available for the community to review and edit: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2021_StarlingX_Annual_Update
* We have a new form to submit ideas and topics to use for social media promotion
* Please help us share the form and also submit your ideas here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GB9HXV3
* Upcoming CFP deadline: KubeCon EU deadline is December 17th
Our next call is scheduled for __January 4, 2022 at 12pm Pacific Time__.
If you are interested in joining the call, you can find the meeting details here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#12:00pm_Pacific_-_Community_Marketing_Planning_Call
Please let me know if you have any questions.
More information about the Starlingx-discuss