[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (Dec 15, 2021)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Dec 15 15:18:54 UTC 2021

>From today's meeting, below.

We agreed to cancel the next two meetings & reconvene on Jan 5 next year.

Bill...

* Standing Topics

    * Build/Sanity

        * stx master build broke last night (stx.6.0 is fine)
            * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-December/012547.html
                * OpenStack team to investigate (Hugo/Douglas/Thiago) - possibly they've already fixed it
                * Scott to kick a new build to see if that's the case

        * stx.6.0 sanity
            * Alex will send the latest sanity results by tomorrow
            * per Ghada, we will move to builds on demand now for stx.6.0, there will be at least two more after this one
                * Alex confirmed that sanity will be kicked automatically whenever a new stx.6.0 build is available

    * Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
        * nothing this week

* Topics for this Week

    * stx.6.0 status
        * branch was created & build happened ok, waiting for sanity results & additional cherry-picks (per above) & then doc branching
            * see https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-releases
        * given how late in the year we are, we will likely do the formal completion in early January

    * meetings for the next 2 weeks
        * proposing to cancel both (Dec 22 & Dec 29)
            * agreed to cancel both

    * OpenInfra Report
        * see http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-December/012541.html
            * deadline for comments is Jan 7