[Starlingx-discuss] Plan forward for stx-containerization discussions

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Mon Feb 1 16:45:45 UTC 2021

StarlingX team:

The requirements for a regular meeting on containerization of services has been reduced over the past few months.  I propose this meeting be dropped and any topics around containerization be covered via email or if in person discussion is needed then cover this in one of the flock meetings.  If there is a strong need for a separate dedicated meeting on containerization please reply and provide the reasoning.  If we decide to continue with a separate meeting I will need to find a new day and timeslot.

Frank
PL StarlingX containerization