[Starlingx-discuss] Internal endpoint not found

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:39:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

I did a fresh installation.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 6:15 AM Sun, Austin <austin.sun at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>    1) Have you check if openstack application is applied successfully via
> “system application-list" Command ?

Yes, OpenStack application is updated and applied.

$ system application-list
+--------------------------+-----------------------------+-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------+----------+-----------+
| application              | version                     | manifest name
                  | manifest file                          | status   |
progress  |
+--------------------------+-----------------------------+-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------+----------+-----------+
| cert-manager             | 1.0-6                       |
cert-manager-manifest             | certmanager-manifest.yaml
 | applied  | completed |
| nginx-ingress-controller | 1.0-0                       |
nginx-ingress-controller-manifest | nginx_ingress_controller_manifest.yaml
| applied  | completed |
| oidc-auth-apps           | 1.0-28                      |
oidc-auth-manifest                | manifest.yaml
 | uploaded | completed |
| platform-integ-apps      | 1.0-10                      |
platform-integration-manifest     | manifest.yaml
 | applied  | completed |
| stx-openstack            | 1.0-49-centos-stable-latest | armada-manifest
                  | stx-openstack.yaml                     | uploaded |
completed |
+--------------------------+-----------------------------+-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------+----------+-----------+

>    2) are you following [1] to configure helm endpoint domain?

I did not used speficic endpoint for helm.

> Please be noticed:
>

> “This command also changes the containerized OpenStack Horizon to listen
> on horizon.my-starlingx-domain.my-company.com:80 instead of the initial
> <oam‐floating‐ip>:31000.”
>
> “You must configure { ‘*.my-starlingx-domain.my-company.com’: –> oam‐
> floating‐ip‐address } in the external DNS server that owns
> my-company.com.”
>

> [1]
> https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/openstack/access.html#configure-helm-endpoint-domain

I was able to generate a keystone token using the following command.

curl -i \
  -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
  -d '
{ "auth": {
    "identity": {
      "methods": ["password"],
      "password": {
        "user": {
          "name": "admin",
          "domain": { "id": "default" },
          "password": "XXXXXX"
        }
      }
    }
  }
}' \
  "http://192.168.204.1:5000/v3/auth/tokens" ; echo

But could not retrieve nova flavors

curl -i http://192.168.204.1:80/v2.1/flavors -X GET -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -H "Accept: application/json" -H "X-Auth-Token:${TOKEN}"
| tail -1 | python -m json.tool

I still can not access the Openstack dashboard.