[Starlingx-discuss] Starlingx integration with Open Source Mano (OSM)

Sin Lam Tan sinlam at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:58:06 UTC 2021

Hi Austin,
  Thanks for your suggestion. I use my own DNS server dnsmasq and use domain name instead of IP address, it works fine with OSM.
I face another problem. In the Starlingx Openstack, I cannot create an internal network using "openstack network create mgmtnet", the error message is "Error while executing command: HttpException: 503, Unable to create the network. No tenant network is available for allocation."

In Starlingx Openstack, can I create an internal network without associating with any physical network card?
In OSM Network Service templates, it will create some internal networks automatically and it fails during the creation.

Hope to hear some suggestion from this group! Thank you!

Regards,
Sin Lam