[Starlingx-discuss] STX Data Networks

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:19:16 UTC 2021

Hi Yatindra,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 4:23 PM Shashi, Yatindra <yatindra.shashi at intel.com>
wrote:

> Hi Danishka,
>

> Have you looked in the below link , I hope it clarifies to you.
>
> Try with flat/VLAN data network and using it with Openstack for
> understanding.
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking

No, I didn't go through this.
AIO Simplex setup, I have where STX Data Network Topology showing,
controler-0 has no connection to physnet0 and physnet1
I was referring the installation guide. But the
https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/virtual/aio_simplex_install_kubernetes.html

Is that normal or I am I missing something?