[Starlingx-discuss] TSC meeting minutes Jan 13 2021

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 15:31:17 UTC 2021

  *   Standing topics - None
  *   Release update and issues
     *   Python3 support
        *   Python2 is EOL for over a year
        *   Transition to P3 was assumed to be covered by the CentOS 8 upgrade - which is now stalled
        *   Several options exist for how to solve this problem but MS-3 for STX 5.0 is coming soon
        *   No one is currently working on this - Bart estimates 60+ weeks of effort
        *   Do we release without this work or wait?
        *   Resolved - we release STX 5.0 as planned and make P3 support an anchor feature for STX 6
     *   Ceph/Rook changes - need code reviews please!
        *   Frank and Dariush to help get the right folks to review