[Starlingx-discuss] [Query] StarlingX 4.0 - Storage Network separate from MGMT+Cluster in Bare Metal Standard with Dedicated Storage Model

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:22:33 UTC 2021

Hi,
Reading the following, a dedicated storage-only netowrk does not seem to be
possible for the scenario you mention:

https://docs.starlingx.io/planning/kubernetes/networks-for-a-system-with-dedicated-storage.html
https://docs.starlingx.io/planning/kubernetes/the-storage-network.html

Thanks and Regards