[Starlingx-discuss] Speaking opportunity at Edge Computing World Europe

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:07:40 UTC 2021

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about a speaking opportunity at the upcoming Edge Computing World Europe event that will be held March 9-11, 2021 in a virtual format.

There is a 20-minute long slot that is available to grab if anyone would be interested in having an overview presentation about the project or to talk about any interesting feature or functionality.

If you would like to present please reach out to me as soon as possible to discuss the details.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó