[Starlingx-discuss] [Query] StarlingX 4.0 - Storage Network separate from MGMT+Cluster in Bare Metal Standard with Dedicated Storage Model

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:57:15 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

Can we integrate a pre-deployed Ceph storage cluster (already created by
us) with the existing StarlingX Dedicated Storage Model, rather than
StarlingX deploying its own Storage nodes.

Basically, we need to segregate client-to-storage traffic from Ceph cluster
traffic which does not seem to be possible as per the mail thread below in
the current implementation.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards
Anirudh Gupta