[Starlingx-discuss] rook ceph feature is enabled on master branch

Chen, Haochuan Z haochuan.z.chen at intel.com
Fri Jan 29 03:33:31 UTC 2021

Hi

Patch for rook-ceph feature enabling is all merged. I will go on working on this feature enhancement.
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22ceph+containerization%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

This is link for rook-ceph deployment guide. Later I will works together with Mary to finalize docs for this feature.
https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/751158

Great thanks to all the guy whom help me for rook-ceph feature enabling, listed below but not only maybe I miss!
John Kung, Bart Wensley, Bob Church, Dan Voiculeasa, AL Bailey, Scott little, Qian bin, Don Penney, Wang Angie, Ovidiu Poncea, Liu tao, Saul Wold, Greg Waines
Brent Rowsell, Chen Tingjie, Austin Sun, Hu Yong, Bruce Jones, Liu Zhipeng, Qi Mingyuan, Mary Camp, Chen Dongqi, Fu Yong, Li Long, Zhao Shuai.

Martin, Chen
IOTG, Software Engineer
021-61164330