[Starlingx-discuss] Cannot configure controller-0 on subcloud after bootstrapping from central cloud

Owen Yuen OwenYuen at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Jan 28 22:45:09 UTC 2021

Hi Barton,

Another question: The last step of the distributed cloud guide  says to add a route from the subcloud management network to the central cloud management network. Is this done AFTER I unlock the subcloud active controller or before?
I’m approaching the end and want to make sure I do everything correct.

Thanks

Owen