[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 28-July-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Jul 28 20:13:52 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
28-July-21

All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  12

Status/questions/opens

Lots of reviews coming through quickly for WR releases.

Doc retrospective feedback for R5 - announced at today's community call. No feedback received as yet.

DEFER 1 week. Launchpad issue
Virtual AIO-SX install documentation presents data interface step inside optional storage section [https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1932314]

DEFER 1 week. Cherry picking
One of the reviews we cherry picked last week has failed [ https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/801587 ]
It failed because it references a file that doesn't exist in R5 branch, because a different older review wasn't cherry picked [ https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/788551 ]
I believe we can fix the issue, by first cherry picking 788551 (the old one) and then retrying the one that failed.