[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 09-Jun-21

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Thu Jun 10 14:01:38 UTC 2021

> How to address the gap between WR Jira tickets and LP - Story/Task info, without having to replicate all the info in 2 systems.
>    Is there a reason why we can't reference Jira numbers in the commit messages? This is a question for Greg.

For internal wind river types generating bugs on docs, we can remind people that if it is a problem that is in the upstream starlingx docs, that they should be generating a starlingx LP.  And then ONLY use the LP; no internal WR JIRA would be created.

If the internal WR JIRA is already created ... not sure we can do much other than duplicate the info in an LP.

Greg.