[Starlingx-discuss] Installation Problem: Configuration failed (Timeout at service endpoints reconfiguration)

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Wed Jun 16 15:26:49 UTC 2021

This appears to be the puppet class responsible for that flag file that needs to be created
https://github.com/starlingx/stx-puppet/blob/r/stx.4.0/puppet-manifests/src/modules/openstack/manifests/keystone.pp#L388

Check for Error or Warning entries under the various logs under the  /var/log/puppet  folder

Al