[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 16-Jun-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Jun 16 20:49:29 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
16-Jun-21

All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  18

Status/questions/opens
R5 retrospective input. Mary will send email to the discuss list about gathering docs-specific retrospective feedback
  (what we did, how to improve, etc) to be discussed next week's meeting.

Jira & LP gap discussion from last week - Greg replied in the discussion list: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-June/011579.html
   No easy solution, still TBD. We will work on this with the other teams.

Ildiko's proposal to stop recording these meetings - http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-June/011583.html
   We have no issues with this. Mary checked one of the old recordings out of curiosity, it captures voice and screen sharing.

StarlingX Release 6.0 planning
  New feature may be coming sooner in master branch. Juanita will look into it and coordinate with Ghada.

Cherry pick meeting - we need to figure this out as soon as possible.
  The WR downstream is built on master/latest instead of the R5 branch.
  There will be homework before the meeting.
  Ron will do the info gathering - compare the git commits (in repo and logs) against merged reviews.
  Before the meeting, we all need to evaluate our own reviews to see if they should be cherry picked or just redone in the r5 branch.
  Ron will pick a meeting day by the end of the week. Shooting for early next week.
  Juanita will set up Zoom when we know the best day. Mary will send Juanita her availability.