[Starlingx-discuss] stx-openstack application applying failed

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:22:42 UTC 2021

Here is more information about the issue.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/806872/

Then I set the  openstack-compute-node label to the controller-0 and
re-apply stx-openstack (just to test).
Then stx-openstack applying progress continued up to 55%.

I can lock/unlcok the worker-0 via controller nodes. So, it should not be a
problem with management network.