[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 23-Jun-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Thu Jun 24 01:32:24 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
23-Jun-21
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  11 (mostly cherry picks)

Status/questions/opens

Cherry pick meetings - we have had 3 sessions this week and are making good progress on the list. We're motivated to continue and knock it out as soon as we can.
Mary's AR from last week asking for retrospective input - not done yet. Will wait till after cherry pick process is over.
The rest of the meeting time was used for cherry pick discussion.