[Starlingx-discuss] Installation services?

Embedded Devel lists at optimcloud.com
Tue Jun 29 02:08:49 UTC 2021

On Tuesday 29 June 2021 06:55:46 AM (+07:00), Scott Peal wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know someone who can install StarlingX with OpenStack/K8m
remotely at a fair price? I have tried multiple times but not getting
anywhere. Stuck on figuring out how to install the NIC drivers and set up
the VLANs correctly.

its really pretty straight forward to install, not sure what you mean by
"install the NIC drivers", unless they are "unsupported" cards, then its
alot of work for building a custom image.
so what cards are they that require "installing NIC drivers" ? or are you
guessing really ?

Servers:
- 2 controllers
- 2 Rook/Ceph storage
- 8 hosts/workers
- Dell PowerEdge C6100 X5650 dual Xeon hex-cores

Networking:
- Dual 10GbE NICs in each server
- Dual 1GbE NICs in each server
- Dual Dell S6010 switches running FTOS 9.x

I am a one man band so not a lot of funds, but getting someone to show me
the ropes would be worth it.

Regards,

Scott

Sent with Vivaldi Mail. Download Vivaldi for free at vivaldi.com