[Starlingx-discuss] TSC meeting nodes Mar 31 2021

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Mar 31 14:53:32 UTC 2021

Mar 31 2021

  *   Standing topics
     *   No new governance reviews
     *   Two specs open for review
        *   https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/specs/+/779866
        *   https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/specs/+/780332
     *   TSC members please review these specs - if you believe they are ready please +2
     *   Please try to approve (or comment on) the specs by the TSC call next week!!!
     *   Please post specs for any other new features SOON so we can review them before the PTG
  *   PTG Prep
     *   Reminder:  We have an Etherpad open for PTG agenda items.  Please add any items you want to discuss here:
     *   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-ptg-planning-april-2021
     *   Expecting new features to be presented at the PTG for discussion and awareness