[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 05-May-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed May 5 20:43:02 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
05-May-21
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  11
All -- bug status -- 17 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.

Status/questions/opens

R5 release readiness
>From today's release meeting: Release Milestone - Plan: May 5 / we are a few days to a week behind. Need to wait for the high priority gating bugs.

Cherry-picking reviews
   We need to do cherry picking promptly after review merges to avoid merge conflicts.
   Owner should ID the ones for cherry picking.
   This cherry pick has a merge conflict that needs to be addressed:  https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/789861
       Mary will look at this Friday unless Ron does it first.

Docs Release Selector is implemented - let Mary know if you have feedback or find any issues.

Inclusive language
   Juanita shared a work in progress terms list. She will keep us posted about future work / recommendations.
   We support changes to be more inclusive and will work to update the upstream STX docs as needed.

Mary offline all day Thursday.