[Starlingx-discuss] Updating active contributors in projects.yaml - IMPORTANT

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:16:40 UTC 2021

Hi,

We have a list of active contributors maintained in the projects.yaml file in the governance repository to list those contributors who are not identified through Git already.

Currently we use this list when we pull the electorate list for elections and therefore it is very important to keep that list up to date to make sure the scripts work correctly. I just recognized that the term expired last November for contributors currently listed and therefore we need to extend it till November 2021 for those who are still actively contributing.

You can see the lists maintained for each project here: https://opendev.org/starlingx/governance/src/branch/master/reference/tsc/projects.yaml

I would like to ask the PLs to look into the list of contributors in the file above for their project team(s) and update the list(s):
* Add new contributors - ONLY those people who do NOT have any merged patches in any StarlingX repository
* Remove contributors who haven’t been active since November, 2020
* Update the term of still active contributors to November, 2021

__Please start updating the list(s) as soon as possible so we can use the data for the upcoming elections.__

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó