[Starlingx-discuss] OpenDev Collaboratory IRC services

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 21 19:52:56 UTC 2021

I know lots of people are discussing the recent Freenode IRC
upheaval and what it means for their projects. On behalf of the
OpenDev sysadmins I've started a thread on the
service-discuss at lists.opendev.org mailing list to get feedback from
communities currently utilizing the OpenDev Collaboratory's IRC bot
services in their channels on Freenode (meeting minutes/logging,
Gerrit change events, OpenDev service status information, channel
operator assistance):

http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2021-May/000236.html

Please follow up there with your thoughts, to assist in our decision
making, so we can take the needs of your project into account.
Thanks!
--
Jeremy Stanley