[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: Your application to the Docker Open Source Program

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 26 08:52:25 UTC 2021

Hi StarlingX TSC and Community,

As you know I submitted an application into the DockerHub open source program to solve the ate limit issues by using their offer for open source projects.

Below is their response with more information about the program. Please check the details and raise any issues and concerns you may see. If there is no objection I will reply back and ask them to proceed with the next steps of the process.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó