[Starlingx-discuss] Intro - CarletonU

Mohammed Abuibaid MohammedAAAbuibaid at cmail.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 1 00:52:47 UTC 2021

Hello to All StarlingX Community,

We are a group of senior undergrad students at Carleton University and are willing to use StarlingX in our capstone project. We'd perform some experimentation on the scalability of edge workloads in a distributed cloud infrastructure. E.g., inter-edge cloud offloading, etc.

We'd appreciate it if you could give us some direction or ideas to consider or think about. We want to turn our efforts into a contribution.

Certainly, we'll share our observations with the community!

Kind regards,
Mohammed