[Starlingx-discuss] How to enable monitoring with prometheus

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Nov 17 15:47:06 UTC 2021

Hi Danishka – this was discussed on the community call today.

StarlingX doesn’t have integrated support for Prometheus, but as usual, we will try to help if you’ve got specific questions about a possible integration and would welcome this as a contribution.

And further from the meeting...

- Greg asked if you are talking about Ceph or Rook
- Delfino suggested you look at what’s available in https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/monitoring/prometheus

Thanks, Bill...