[Starlingx-discuss] Interim 2021 H2 TSC/PL/TL election results

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 00:26:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

The Interim 2021 H2 StarlingX elections are now over.

Congratulations to all the new and reelected TSC members, PLs and TLs!

You can find all the candidates for the 2021 H2 StarlingX elections here: https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2021_H2

The following patch is updating the projects.yaml and TSC member files with the results where we have changes:
https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/governance/+/819128

We have 1 new TSC member, a new Test project PL and new Distro and Test project TLs. We are still looking to fill the Distro project PL, likely the current PL will continue with holding the position, it still needs to be confirmed.

Thank you to all the candidates for running in the elections.

If you have any questions please reply to this thread or reach out to the election officials[1].

Thanks and Best Regards,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials