[Starlingx-discuss] installed .. but docs not working..

Shashi Dahal myshashi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:08:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

So finally I have managed to install starlingX.
Followed all the docs and now i can login to horizon.

But under project .. there is only API access .. there are no services ....
like zero .. and I was not able to find anywhere in the documentation how
to add/enable/config openstack services.

this page:
https://docs.starlingx.io/system_configuration/openstack/system-configuration-overview.html
points me to

 system helm-override-list stx-openstack

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system helm-override-list
stx-openstack
Application not found: stx-openstack

Can someone point me to the correct steps/documentation after install to
get openstack services and kubernetes running ?

--
Cheers,
Shashi