[Starlingx-discuss] Document Error - ${NODE} is not defined

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Mon Oct 11 15:33:29 UTC 2021

Thanks Danishka for the Docs feedback.
Can you please enter a doc bug in the Launchpad tracking system and we'll get it in our queue?
We have a bug icon at the top and bottom of every StarlingX doc page.
When you click it, it will guide you through the fields, some will be pre-populated for you.

Just go to the doc page in question (https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r6_release/bare_metal/aio_simplex_install_kubernetes.html) and you can copy/paste from your email.

thanks a bunch,
Mary Camp
StarlingX Docs Team Lead