[Starlingx-discuss] PTG October 2021 - PTGbot, Etherpads, & IRC

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Mon Oct 11 16:42:45 UTC 2021

Hello!

We just wanted to take a second to point out a couple things that have changed since the last PTG as we all get ready for the next PTG.

Firstly, the PTGbot is up to date and ready to go *at it's new URL[1]*-- as are the autogenerated etherpads! There you can find the schedule page, etherpads, etc. If you/your team have already created an etherpad, please feel free to use the PTGbot to override the default, auto-generated one[2].

Secondly, just a reminder that with the migration to being more inclusive of all Open Infrastructure Foundation projects we will be using the #openinfra-events IRC channel on the OFTC network!

And again, if you haven't yet, please register[3]! Its free and important for getting the zoom information, etc.

Thanks!

Ashlee (ashferg) and Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] PTGbot: https://ptg.opendev.org/
[2] PTGbot Etherpad Override Command: https://opendev.org/openstack/ptgbot/src/branch/master/README.rst#etherpad
[3] PTG Registration: https://openinfra-ptg.eventbrite.com