[Starlingx-discuss] how to deal with loop dependent in building stage

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:05:06 UTC 2021

Hi Xiao,

May I know the package names? and arch of them?
Btw, there is a way to analyse circular dependent packages. [1]
Debian wiki has leff info about circular build but [2] has something.

In case of installation of fedora/centos/rhel, rpm -Uvh a.rpm b.rpm will
solve the problem.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/CircularBuildDependencies
[2]
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#binary-dependencies-depends-recommends-suggests-enhances-pre-depends