[Starlingx-discuss] tools: Download packages

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Fri Sep 24 12:31:29 UTC 2021

Scott ?
Any ideas ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 1:50 PM
To: Embedded Devel <lists at optimcloud.com>
Cc: StarlingX ML <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>; Waines, Greg <Greg.Waines at windriver.com>
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] tools: Download packages

[Please note: This e-mail is from an EXTERNAL e-mail address]

Hi,

This looks really odd and might be a consequence of what’s been happening to CentOS lately. I added Greg directly to the thread as he is one of the TSC members and he might know the answer or who to ask about the issue below.

@Greg: Could you please help figuring out what might be the issue with the below steps of building the ISO? Or to find someone who could?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó