[Starlingx-discuss] PTG Session recordings

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:13:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thank you all who got the chance to participate in the PTG sessions this week!

We had great conversations to cover technical aspects as well as growing the community and revisit processes to improve them. I’m working on a summary blog to publish highlights of the discussions.

The recordings of the sessions are already available if you missed any of them or just would like to refresh your memories about what was discussed:

* Tuesday (Apr 5):
  * https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/tc35kaNy1b_zYwlNh9R35t0lqJ5OIJ35WVEw6V9tEtp7NUCe4xo2oDcWcvTnayt8.Yk7Y4qy5AE4jCj30
  * Access Passcode: XfTN^x*8

* Wednesday (Apr 6):