[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX mission statement discussion at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:43:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you to follow up about the recent conversation the attendees started at the StarlingX PTG sessions this week.

The topic of revisiting the project’s mission statement came up multiple times, both standalone as well as part of the retrospective session. It is important to periodically review the mission statement and project vision to ensure that they reflect the overall goals and direction of the project.

To continue the conversation about the topic, we would like to utilize the communication channels that the community has, including this mailing list and the TSC & Community Call that is running on Wednesdays.

I created an etherpad to collect input and feedback: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-mission-statement

__You can share your feedback, thoughts and ideas both on the etherpad as well as on this mail thread!__

As we get more input the TSC will pick one of the upcoming TSC & Community calls to also have a more synchronous conversation about a topic. We will make sure to highlight the date and time as early as possible so everyone can plan accordingly who is interested in joining and participating.