[Starlingx-discuss] stx.6.0 Release milestone declared

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 02:34:13 UTC 2022

Hi,

Great news, thanks Ghada for sharing!

I would like to congratulate the StarlingX community for achieving this milestone and delivering the 6th release of the project with important new features and enhancements. I would also like to use the opportunity to thank the community for all your hard work and efforts that you put into this and every release of the project!

The release announcements are now also published and you can read about the new release in the news!

You can find the press release here: https://www.prweb.com/releases/enhanced_security_streamlined_automation_and_deployment_features_shine_in_release_6_0_of_starlingx_the_open_source_platform_for_edge/prweb18469465.htm
The release overview blog post is available here: https://www.starlingx.io/blog/starlingx-release-6/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———